The Federal Skilled Trade Program is for candidates who are willing to obtain permanent residency based on qualifications in a skilled trade. From January 1, 2015, the eligible candidates must make an Expression of Interest in immigrating to Canada through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada.
It permits candidates who have job offers or appropriate certification to work in certain occupations in Canada in order to obtain permanent residence in any Canadian province or territory other than Quebec. Hence, for more information visit the best immigration consultants in your city.
Following are the minimum requirement for the applicants of Federal Skilled Trade Program to qualify for a Canada Immigration Visa:
1. Candidates must plan to live in any state except Quebec.
2. Provide proof of basic language proficiency in English or French from a designated testing system. It must demonstrate that the applicant meets minimum threshold set by the Minister-Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, CLB 4 for reading and writing.
3. Applicants should have offers of employment for up to two employers of at least one year duration or a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territory body.
4. He/she should have achieved 2 years of qualified work experience in the skilled trade in last five years.
5. Meet the employment necessities for that talented exchange as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC.)
All NOC B level occupations will be qualified for this program. This sums to a total of 90 qualified occupations. These occupations fall into the following general categories:
1. Industrial, Electrical and Construction Trades.
2. Maintenance and Equipment Operation Trades.
3. Supervisors and Technical Occupations in National Resources and Agriculture
4. Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities Supervisors and Central Control Operators.
5. Chefs and Cooks.
6. Butchers and Bakers.
Lastly, Immigration to Canada can is a complex procedure to understand. Thus, only the top immigration consultants have the necessary knowledge and experience to guide candidates appropriately.