About Education in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern half of North America. Its extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square Kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world's second largest country by total area and the 4th largest country by land area.
The education quality in Canada is world class and it is one of the major factors in attracting international students to their shores. Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls reflect the high-quality education provided which helps in successful future and benefits one’s career in the long term.
By working while studying in Canada, one get a great job experience especially if you have future plans of applying for PR (permanent residence) ultimately.
On the Canadian student visa, you are allowed to work for 20 hours/week of a paid job. This is just maximum number of hours, however as it may you are allowed to work for lesser number of hours. Normally those understudies selected for troublesome or concentrated courses are proposed by the arrangements to work for a most extreme of 12 hours per week.
Benefits of Studying in Canada
- Canada is among the top destinations in the world for overseas students to pursue higher education.
- Canadian education system is worldwide recognized with leading colleges & universities and wide range of choices.
- High academic standards and high quality of education with reasonable low tuition fees helps students to come out of universities with flying colors.
- Provides scholarships to best deserving candidates.
- Student Partnership Programs permits understudies to apply for different particular exchange necessity based recognition and Post graduate confirmation program at Community Colleges in Canada. Likewise understudy can take coordinate section colleges subsequent to finishing certificate.
- Canada has a multicultural situation which makes understudies feel like home.
- Another noteworthy fascination for Indian understudies is the likelihood of migration. After reviews, individuals with Canadian qualifications and Canadian work experience may apply for lasting residency without leaving Canada.